The water temperature in the pool is 87 degrees!
Learn to Swim
Red Cross Program
Each year, three sessions are offered. Each session lasts 9 weeks.
There are no lessons during June, July, or August.
Parent & Tots Swim 10 offers classes
Classes are offered on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. You have to choose one.
Prices vary depending on class, and can range from $110 to $130.
Classes can last anywhere from 1/2 to 1 hour depending on the level of students.
Private lessons can also be arranged for $32.00 per half hour.
Semi-private lessons are $22/per head for two children on the same level. Lessons last half an hour.
We will evaluate your child at the pool and place them in the right level for a small charge.
Each session lasts twelve weeks.
Each class lasts for 45 minutes. The class can be attended at any hour.
COST OF AQUAFIT
The 12-week session costs $125.00 if you only attend once per week.
For $225.00, you can come twice per semaine to the 12-week session.
The 12-week session is $300.00 if you are available three times per week.
TIME OF AQUAFIT COURSES
Mondays: (Mornings) 8:45am,
Monday evening at 6 :15 p.m.
Wednesday MORNING 8:45 am
Wednesday evening 6:15 pm
Fridays: (Mornings only) 8:45am.
Aquafit, an ongoing program that you may join at any time at a reduced price or pending availability.
NOVEMBER 1 TO MAIZE 1:
WEDNESDAY, 10:00 AM TO 6PM
FRIDAY, 10AM. FRIDAY, 10AM. FRIDAY 10AM. TO 12 NOON
SATURDAY, 1PM TO 4PM
CLOSED TUE AND THUR – SUN
JUNE 1 – NOVEMBER 1, 10AM – 6PM
Note: The September and October pools will be closed at 4pm on Thursday and reopen at 1pm Saturday
The cost for swimming up to one hour is $5 per person, all ages.
Parents MUST accompany their children.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. There was hot showers and a clean pool. The whole pool could be considered the “deep end”.
- It’s a great place to learn to swim. Although we won’t teach you how to dive, we will ensure that the school is managed well. Private, not city-run.
- Superb swimming lessons! My nephew loved his instructor. He loved her instructor. She was very knowledgeable in swimming techniques and encouraged him to push his limits. He is now able to swim independently and feels confident in the water.
- Very warm pool
- Amazing pool with amazing owner in the local area!
- It’s a lovely pool with warm water.
- Beautiful pool with warm waters.
- Aquafit is a great workout, and a great instructor.
- It was an amazing find. This was a great place to visit with friends.
- This is a great spot to escape the city
- Clean, friendly staff, plenty of parking and friendly personnel
From Jordco Pools to Greely Indoor Swimming Pool
Driving Directions from Greely Indoor Swimming Pool to Nepean Sportsplex: Head east toward Bank St/Ottawa Regional Rd 31. Drive from Mitch Owens Rd/Ottawa Regional Rd 8, Earl Armstrong Rd and Woodroffe Ave/Route 15 to Nepean. Drive to your destination
From Greely Indoor Swimming Pool to Nepean Sportsplex