We are proud to be Ottawa’s top-of-the-line gym.
- Flexible options are your best choice.
- Innovative classes like TRX and Barre will keep you engaged.
- Dovercourt FitPass: Classes in a group to exercise and have fun with friends
- All levels of fitness, from beginner to advanced
- You can exercise online from the comfort of your own home
- We consider our clients and employees like family. Join us!
Programs that we offer in the water and on the ground have many health benefits.
- Strengthen your muscles with TRX and Weight Class
- The Dovercourt Fit Pass now includes spin classes. These classes allow you to ride some of the best bikes in Ottawa.
- The best option for rehabilitation and training is Aquafit.
- Tai Chi and Barre can help with focus and peace.
- Try something fun and new like Zumba (hula), hooping, or Zumba.
- Sessional classes can be registered, or you can opt for a Dovercourt Fit Pass that offers flexibility and variety.
You will have to commit to you, not to a contract. We have innovative programming to suit every interest and schedule. We won’t force you to do anything. Our Centre’s warm atmosphere and friendly staff will make you feel right at home.
- Aqua fitness classes or just a leisurely swim in the pool are all options.
- Baby Pool: 90 Degrees
- The staff and the water are warm and welcoming.
WHY SWIM AT DOVERCOURT
- You’ll love our warm water & warmer instructors
- Aqua fitness, which is low-impact, is a great way for you to get in shape and recover.
- Swimming lessons that emphasize strokes
- We believe that our top-notch staff keeps our programs packed.
- These young adults are dedicated and take pride in what they do, which helps to create a warm atmosphere on the pool deck.
- Water sports can be fun and very good for your health.
Dovercourt’s warm water pool is perfect for both high- and very low-intensity workouts. Aqua fitness classes are offered by our energetic instructors, which include rehab and specialty classes. Everyone can enjoy the many benefits of water-based activity.
We offer the following classes:
- Aqua Fibromyalgia
- Aqua Arthritis
- Aqua Post Stroke
- Aqua Balance, Core, Mobility
If you’re looking for an easier way to exercise in water, these might be for you.
- Aqua Zumba
- Aqua HIIT
Are You Looking for Aqua Complete or Aqua Energy Classes? They are now part the Dovercourt Fit Pass.
Unlimited access to over 40 classes per week (including spin, aquafit and group fitness), for a monthly fee. Once you’ve purchased your pass, you can book as many classes and as often as you like up to seven days before the class starts.
From Jordco Pools to Dovercourt Recreation Centre
Driving Directions from Dovercourt Recreation Centre to YMCA: Take Pleasant Park Rd, Riverside Dr./Ottawa Regional Rd 19, Ottawa Regional Rd 16 W, Ottawa Regional Rd 69 and Carling Ave/Ottawa Regional Rd 38 to Cole Ave S. Follow Cole Ave S to your destination
From Dovercourt Recreation Centre to YMCA (map)